The candidate must have passed standard 12th recognized. Subject to the availability of seats the eligible students will be required to appear for an interview and admission will be made according to merit. The decision of the Principal in the matter of admission will be final.
Documents to be Submitted at Admission:
1. Date of Birth Certificate (10th Marksheet).
2. Marksheet of Last Examination Passed (12th Marksheet).
3. (Migration certificate) if required.
4. Transfer Certificate from the Institution Last attended.
5. Character Certificate from the Institution Last attended.
6. Aadhar card
7. photo 04
Fees will be charged and deposited in accordance with State Govt. Fees once paid is neither refundable nor transferable in any case.